Back issues of the catalog

This is the archive of A Catalog of Curiosity, a blog project I worked on intermittently from 2016 to 2021. The goals of the project were to first build a list of new-to-me experiences related to history, writing, teaching, and navigating the role of museums in their communities, and then to write about my learning journey as I tried them.

Here are fifteen of my favorite posts from the project. Some are favorites because the new-to-me experience was particularly noteworthy, some because I found something particularly interesting or useful to say about it, and some both.

Posts about history:
Digging into Decorative Orbs

Posts about writing:
   Part 2
   Part 3

Posts about about teaching and learning:
Tinkering as a Learning Tool
Accidentally Harriet the Spy

Posts about museums and their communities:

Happy reading!

To follow my current projects, you can:

Comments